Happy New POD year to all..

Why do I write this now ?
Répondre
Freddy

Happy New POD year to all..

Message par Freddy »

As the new year begins, I start POnDering again about the future of POD. So far the outlook is good because there are some of us that are still determined to keep it alive. 8)

I POnDer if there could be others that can have the same determination. :roswell: Especially those old timers Poddies of the past that seemed to have totally abandoned the legacy.

With the IP portal proving to be a viable mean of communication, I don't see why we cannot reconstruct the GS feeling again. :keskidi:

I will have a new entire year to POnDer again. :glandhal:
Bandie

Message par Bandie »

hi Freddy, you talk what i feel ;)
I'm with you.
grokon

Message par grokon »

Well done Freddy ... I will try to see what I can do, but it seems like my Win98 POD install does not work so good since I installed a WiFi board ... have to dig into it ...
Skubidou
Administrateur

Message par Skubidou »

I finally installed POD under XP on my laptop and it worked fine. I now need to install it on my big computer, and find the way to divide my play time between Trackmania and POD, and i'll be back. :D

And HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL PODER :D

Skubidou:~
Amazo_Phanto

Message par Amazo_Phanto »

it's possible skubi.. (to play TM and Pod) except you have to remember not to drive through the other cars (except if 'crash' code is on)... LOL :lol: For those who don't know what I'm talking about, there's no collisions in Trackmania- you just race against ghosts.
Répondre