Hey Richard this Advice for you...

Every Podheads know the meaning of this section
Répondre
Freddy

Hey Richard this Advice for you...

Message par Freddy »

You've fallen into the bad habit of posting almost the same topics over several different threads. I'm having a hard time keeping up with all your threads. :evil:

Are you trying to set some sort of "posts record"? I got news for you: Nobody can beat "Rob" in that department 8)

:arrow: Try to cut it to just a few threads and post as many questions as you can under the same thread. It could get very annoying trying to answer a few questions spreaded over an excessive number of threads.
grokon

Message par grokon »

Especially if the same question come back in several posts ...
Richard

ADVICE For Me ? Thank You--

Message par Richard »

Greetings, thanks for the advice on posting. I will try to follow your advice. However, I still have not received any tips or advice from anyone on this forum that were worth my time. I still have the Joystick problem and sound problem. Why don't they just produce a new version of pod that will run on modern computers that is designed to take advantage of cutting edge technology? The game is still very popular and has a large fan following. Guess that would be too much to ask from UBI. :roll:
Thanks for your comments.
grokon

Message par grokon »

Buhuhahahaha ! Don't know where you got those info from ... but you are wrong. There are no fans anymore, and UBI stopped speaking about POD more than 6 years ago ... so you can try ... but I am sure of the answer ...
Richard

BOO BOO

Message par Richard »

Grokon, if there were no fans anywhere why does this message board exist? Just for the hell of it? LOL You are very funny man. You should be comedian. Ha ha ha
grokon

Message par grokon »

This is the kind of answers I just like :)
You are stupid, and will remain stupid :)
Good luck with your problems. At least I won't help you !
HolgerB

Message par HolgerB »

Richard wrote:
Greetings, thanks for the advice on posting. I will try to follow your advice. However, I still have not received any tips or advice from anyone on this forum that were worth my time.
I'm sorry that I tried to help you. The best thing would be that you would stop bothering the people in this forum with your questions. You can be sure that I won't help you anymore!
Richard

BUNCH OF IGNORANT PEOPLE

Message par Richard »

Greetings, I am sorry that you feel that way. I only wanted to get some help and was treated like a criminal. I will solve the problems on my own and enjoy the game in the peace and quiet of my home. I will not bother anyone on this forum again. Now I can see why American tourists are not visiting your country. You are very ignorant and simply do not like Americans.
Good Riddens!!!!!!!!!!!111
Richard

BUNCH OF IGNORANT PEOPLE

Message par Richard »

Greetings, I am sorry that you feel that way. I only wanted to get some help and was treated like a criminal. I will solve the problems on my own and enjoy the game in the peace and quiet of my home. I will not bother anyone on this forum again. Now I can see why American tourists are not visiting your country. You are very ignorant and simply do not like Americans.
Good Riddens!!!!!!!!!!!111
Skubidou
Administrateur

Message par Skubidou »

LOL Richard, you should put country with 's'.... Grokon is from France, HolgerB from Germany, Freddy i don't know but certainly not from France, i'm from Belgium. You have LB from US, ....

I didnt' even know you were from US before you told it yourself...so thinking some of us answer like this because of your location is totally nosense...

Sorry to have answer your mails with unecessary tips, but if you could take more time to ask the good questions, and explain your problem more completely, without creating 20 topic or sending 4 mails in a row it would be easyer to anwser correctly to what you search...

Skubidou:~
Freddy

Message par Freddy »

Skubidou a écrit :.. Grokon is from France, HolgerB from Germany, Freddy i don't know but certainly not from France
Sku, I am really hurt. :larmes:

After all these years of sharing my wisdom in this forum. I feel like, might as well be :rip:

Geeez, I thought I made it clear to everyone that I was from IO. :shock:
Freddy

Message par Freddy »

Oh, bytheway Richard, don't turn it into a "political" thing. :nonnon:

It is just not worth it, stick to the theme:

:arrow: You swear to talk "POD"

:arrow: Nothing but "POD"

:arrow: So help you "POD" ;)
Répondre