POD ERRORS INSTALLING

Every Podheads know the meaning of this section
Répondre
Richard

POD ERRORS INSTALLING

Message par Richard »

Greetings, still no luck installing pod on my P4 running WIN XP. I have the error log here:
http://www.geocities.com/baltantopps/dgvoodoo.log
If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate the help. I uninstalled and deleted everything and reinstalled about 6 times and it will not work.
Guess it is about time to throw in the towell.
Thanks
Amazo_Phanto

no luck either...

Message par Amazo_Phanto »

me neither... cant play pod online as the internet pc has xp and pod just won't run correctly :(
Steve

Message par Steve »

Don't give up. It works for me. It took me 3 or 4 complete installs to get it right. Print the instructions on the web site that Hal's post in the forum refers to. Follow the instructions there EXACTLY. Don't forget to run the OEM to 2.0 patch twice. Also, do not install the game service patch to slow down the game (this is where I messed up). To slow down the game click the Vsync button on the DGvodoo setup. Use your own 3dfx.exe file, not Bandie's with the Pentium 4 patch. Also, make sure that the file attributes are not "read only" on all files (this can happen when copying or moving files). I am running a Pentium 4 with Windows XP and a Nvidia graphics card. The key is the proper sequence according to the instructions.

Good Luck,
Steve
Répondre