Fuego with Testengine...

All about Sik's and others's incredible works
Répondre
Bandie

Fuego with Testengine...

Message par Bandie »

Hi Freaks, how is it possible to run my loved Fuego car (with original driving characteristics) with the testengine?

rgds, Bandie
jeriqo

Re: Fuego with Testengine...

Message par jeriqo »

Bandie a écrit :Hi Freaks, how is it possible to run my loved Fuego car (with original driving characteristics) with the testengine?
I guess we'll be able to run Fuego or any other car on the TE when siklist will manage to convert BV4/BL4 files to WTC/WTT files..

Correct me if i'm wrong :-)

--
jeriqo aka Alex(PB)
Rob

Hey...

Message par Rob »

Bandie...

It may be impossible for you to find exactly the samd riving properties of the fuego into the test Engine...

I think that we'll be able to give it the same properties, but the physics of the TE world isn't the same than on Io...so it'll always be different in some way...

Even if we'll try to make it as less different as possible ;)
Bandie

Message par Bandie »

ok :|
Im hot on riding pod on my PC...
Siklist

Message par Siklist »

Anyway, for copyrights reasons I don't plan on including anything coming directly from pod to the TestEngine. The test track is temporary. Don't worry, we may design a new Fuego far better than the original :)
Skubidou
Administrateur

Message par Skubidou »

Hehe, you can not include anythnig from pod for copyright purpose, but a 'transformer' can be forget somewhere (outside the project) to allow users to import files themselves ;)

Skubidou:~
Dfg

better than that skubi :

Message par Dfg »

I think you can include a bl42wtt converter, for example. The file format can't be licensed in france, and therefore you can read it (and create right-free wtt files). So you should be allowed to give bl4 importer , without any right restrictions (if you coded entirely the bl4importer with your hands, without reusing any piece of ubi code).
Répondre