Glide wrapper

News from IO
Répondre
Swift

Glide wrapper

Message par Swift »

I saw this and thought someone might be interested in trying POD with it. Post back here and let people know how it does.

http://www.volarigamers.com/viewtopic.php?t=424
Rob

Yeah...

Message par Rob »

Maybe it's worth trying this one....

We already tried some glide wrappers before but never found any able to makes Pod run...
I'm sure we'll try that at the Grouikstock in two weeks :)

We'll kepp yeh informed :)
Skubidou
Administrateur

Message par Skubidou »

No Success (under XP) :cry:

In Fullscreen, return to windows juste before the intro
In Window mode, i get the menu, no 3D car in the car selection, the track load... and Watson :? The same as with older glide wrapper :(

But i have test Wrapper+Windows XP, it's perhaps too much at a time... Need to try first with 98, to see if the wrapper works with pod, and once we have success and found the good params, try again under XP...

Skubidou:~
Swift

Message par Swift »

Are you patched up to GS2 level? I've not tried it myself yet. I have been working long hours and my free time is spent on Astronomy and Family. I will try it myself in the next couple days. Maybe we can contact the author and see if he can help to solve this problem.

Glad to see POD lives overseas. It is pretty dead here and no one talks with each other much anymore. We have been scattered to the 4 corners of IO.......
DeltaFX

Message par DeltaFX »

Skubidou a écrit :No Success (under XP) :cry:

In Fullscreen, return to windows juste before the intro
In Window mode, i get the menu, no 3D car in the car selection, the track load... and Watson :? The same as with older glide wrapper :(

But i have test Wrapper+Windows XP, it's perhaps too much at a time... Need to try first with 98, to see if the wrapper works with pod, and once we have success and found the good params, try again under XP...

Skubidou:~
tested with w98se, no car in the car seletion, and back to desktop.
Swift

Message par Swift »

I tried the latest release of this wrapper, or at least I wanted to. I have come across an interesting problem. The POD installer keeps telling me I don't have enough disk space even though I have about 30gigs free. I can't even get an install to try it. Anyone know a way around this?
Valis

Message par Valis »

It works!!!!!did the p4 patch last and magic!!!
runs great,put the old fix.meg motor sound in and it does'nt cut out sound.
I all so found all the pics from the old pod fest,any 1 interested in them let me know.

got a 1.11 on Boretain right off the bat!!

oh swift do the compatibilty mode on the setup.exe on the cd,shud install no probs...
grokon

Message par grokon »

Swift,

I have that on my Win XP install, and I have o manually start the podd3d5.exe, not use the shortucts.

Hope this helps

DERF
Rob

Cool !

Message par Rob »

Hey Valis if you wanna play via IP mode just say it !
We're altogether here in Grokon's place and most of our computers are running Pod...
So if you wanna ride some P21 and Canyon with us...heh tell it here ! We're usually up very late at night so we should be able to be there when it's evening to your place ;p
Valis

Message par Valis »

icq me!!!
Richard

fix.meg motor sound

Message par Richard »

Valis, what is this fix.meg motor sound ? I am having problems with the sound in pod. I can hear all of the sound effects fine. But I can not hear the music. Will this correct the problem of no music?
Thank You
Répondre