Important Contact

News from IO
Répondre
Freddy

Important Contact

Message par Freddy »

This is the link to the person that could possibly help the POD cause.

http://slyben.free.fr/resume_bcarre.htm

I am sure there is someone in this forum that can ask the right questions and be very persuasive.

Let's hope this contact turns into something positive for the community.
Vortex

Message par Vortex »

Slyben, Slyben, Slyben.....for some reason that name rings the HUGE BELLS AT THE WATCHTOWER for me. I've heard that name in connection to pod before. Wait, isn't Slyben actually Phoenix?? And aren't we already (or were) in contact with him?? Guys (meaning our programm devs here), can you help out here?

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/La ... index.html
Skubidou
Administrateur

Message par Skubidou »

Hehe, Slyben=Phoenix=Raistlin=Bertrand Carre, and he is already part of the WitnessTeam.

He doesn't have the GS source code, and have no time actually to code a new one.

Skubidou:~
grokon

Maybe good begining ....

Message par grokon »

I the POD sources we have, I saw some configuration files to gather the GS2 and GS files ... thus there may be little things we could try to extract from it ...

For now I am trying to write a script to translate those .tgt files (kind of Makefile for the FrameWork they were using) into regular gnu Makefiles ... this should help us get real executables :) And maybe some debug ?

DERF
Freddy

Message par Freddy »

Skubidou a écrit :Hehe, Slyben=Phoenix=Raistlin=Bertrand Carre, and he is already part of the WitnessTeam.

He doesn't have the GS source code, and have no time actually to code a new one.

Skubidou:~
:oops: I guess the joke is on me......

As a network programmer for POD, I would think that he might have all the answers about the GS :shock:

:? Obviuosly, I was wrong ...Got too excited about nothing :snif:
Vortex

Message par Vortex »

He doesn't have the GS source code, and have no time actually to code a new one
That just means he doesn't have the code and that we doesn't have the time to write a new one. It doesn't mean he doesn't have the answers ;-)
Répondre