My (con)versions of both OEM cars are available at POD PhReAk’s site (of course in the Cars section) in the usual CDPatcher2 format.
Notes about the conversion:
- The major difference is the shadow. The POD1 vehicles include only a single shadow object, while the POD2 files have four objects (front/rear,good/ruined). I manually created the required shadow objects (based on the chassis mesh objects).
- Even if the POD1 chassis meshes (rearR/rearL/sideR/sideL/frontR/frontL) include versions for each condition (good/damaged/ruined), the meshes are equal. Therefore you will not see your vehicle’s condition in the game (this is by design and will not be fixed).
- The wheel positions of both cars have been changed to center the wheels in the wheelhouses.
- The material names have been changed from "NEWCAR"/"NEWCAR2" to "Stock"/"Lagoon".
- The *.meg files have not been modified.
- The *.img files have been converted by adding the POD2 fields (unused palette).
- The voitures.bin have been created from scratch.